Various changes and additionsThu, Oct 29 2020
- The unique form ID is now also added into its own field in the log at time of creation.
- Moving the mouse over the right side of the details screen now highlights the field row your mouse is over.
- Mobile UI improvements.
- Bug fix regarding accessing names of days and months, when none is given.
- Bug fix where data export could still be done after being logged out.
- Added an empty menu option, instead of a cross to empty the selection, to some popup menus in list view.
- Disabled the browser's autocomplete on username field.
Various fixesMon, Sep 28 2020
- MD005: Add default menu, when configured, for a new user.
The default menu for new users can be set via GP006, key 'DFTMNU-xxx', where 'xxx' can be anything you like, for example the name of the application or a sequence number.
- Changed some framework internals to be compatible with WDF/CG (Code Generator) changes.
Various changes and additionsTue, Sep 22 2020
- CSS improvements for the header bar to automatically make left and right sections equal in size.
- Home screen styling improvements.
- MD005: Form ID fix.
CSS updates for mobileWed, Sep 09 2020
- More CSS queries to better display details screens on mobile.
- GP004: UI and interaction improvements.
Various changes and additionsSun, Sep 06 2020
- Added logging of table-locks to improve the analysis of the hourly backup procedure: what can be changed to speed it up.
- Improved the layout of the login screen on mobile devices.
Menu and Help as slidersThu, Sep 03 2020
- The menu can now be displayed in a slider, which moves the entire screen to the right, when revealed. The slider covers the screen from top to bottom and has a close box at the top right. It also closes if you click anywhere in the application window, outside the menu. The same goes for the Help, but then on the right side of the window.
If your system still uses a popup-dialog, and you want the slider functionality, contact me for a quote.
Application in menu?Tue, Sep 01 2020
- Added a function to check if the application a user wants to start, is in the user's menu, and if not, the user is redirected to the home screen. This also very useful when you want links from one application to another: the link will only be visisble if the current user has that linked application in its menu.
Various changesWed, Aug 26 2020
- Improved CSS for drop-down menus where the Chosen-plugin is used.
- Added CSS to animate the download button.
- Improved the setting of the correct MIME-type when exporting data.
- Improved CSS for toggle-switches.
- Clicking a row opens the details screen. This has been changed: you can now only click on columns without links to open the details screen.
- The menu can now also be displayed as a menu bar with drop down menus.
How the menu will be displayed, can be set in GP006, key 'USERMENU' :
- F = In footer bar
- H = In header bar
- M = As menu bar (not on mobile)
Checkboxes to toggle-switchesThu, Aug 06 2020
- Added CSS and code to convert default HTML checkboxes to toggle-switches.
If your system still has the normal checkboxes and you want them to be push-toggles, contact me for for a quote.
iOS 13 and higher detectionWed, Aug 05 2020
- Added improved mobile device detection between screens and applications.