Various changes and fixesSun, Jul 31 2022
- Preparations to replace the current encryption method to a more modern one.
- New: Using <, >, =, <=, >= in search fields in list view is now available. If you want this, contact me with the applications and in which column(s) you would like to have this functionality.
- Improved the Google GPS API call.
- Add ALT-ENTER to TEXTAREAs.
- Added user-specific 2FA-type in MD005. If you do not have 2FA enabled, but want it, contact me for a quote.
- Blocked deletion of your own profile in MD005.
- Improved CSS with dropdown menus. The highlight border would often hide itself behind input fields below it.
- Improved CSS on mobile devices with multiple select input fields.
- Various under the hood improvements and fixes in GP000, GP010, a.o.
Various changes and additionsMon, Feb 28 2022
- In GP004 or MD007, the 'Default Menu' button is now greyed out when there is no default menu defined.
A default menu can be defined in GP006, by using keys with prefix 'DFTMNU' followed by something you fancy, for example 'DTMNU10', 'DTMNU20', etc..
The alphanumeric field should contain only the name of the application, like 'gp006', and the numeric field should contain the sequence number for the order of the menu items.
- Added a 'Clear search fields' icon-button in list view, next to the 'Search' button.
- CSS changes for improved mobile display.
- For Excel exports, now we can define which names to use for column headings: the long or short ones.
- Added a password generator icon-button in MD005 next to the password field.
- Added an improved password tester to MD005, so a user can only use a good and strong password.
- Added 'Kind of customer' to MD000. You can choose from 'An own company', 'Customer', 'Supplier', 'Both (C & S)' or 'Other'. If you do not have this, or something similar, in your implementation, and you want it, contact me for a quote.
- Various under the hood changes and fixes.
Additions and changesThu, Dec 23 2021
- NEW: Introducing background images. You can now add a background image to your WDF/BA:
In GP006, add a key 'BKGIMAGES', and in the text area, add links to images, each link on a new line.
The display of the background images is spread over 24 hours, in the following manner: for example, when you added 4 links, you have link 0, 1, 2 and 3 :
int(current hour / (24 / number of links)) = int(15 / (24 / 4)) = int(15 / 6) = int(2,5) = 2, which means it will use link number 3.
This way, you can have special images for the morning, midday, afternoon, evening and night.
- Improved local development and test environment by installing local HTTPS and DNS .
- Changed the general log level from 9 to 7. Changed the log level of reading data for list views to 9 for interactive mode and 2 when exporting. This change will massively reduce the number log-entries.
- GP004: Renamed it to MD007, which is a better place for it. This is implemented by default for new customers, and for existing customers who do already have an MD007 for something else.
- GP009: Improved auto-complete on the tags field.
- MD000: Added 'copy a record'-mode. This is implemented by default for new customers, and for existing customers who need it.
- MD001: Added a TagEditor to the 'Location type' field. This is implemented by default for new customers, and for existing customers who need it.
- Many CSS and under the hood fixes and updates, including removing or replacing PHP 8.1 deprecations. The final move to PHP 8.1 for the production servers, is planned to be done in April/May 2022
Various changes and additionsMon, May 03 2021
- Better modal confirmation dialog positioning.
- You can now set application variables via GP006. I advise against it, unless you are sure that you know what you want. Here is a list with variables you can set:
- LOGLEVEL: 0 through 9. The lower the number, the less message are logged.
- EXTRAWIDTH: In pixels; to widen the content area.
- EXPORT: 0 or 1; allow Excel/CSV-export.
- EXPORTTYPE: 'csv', 'txt' or 'xls' (without the quotes).
- EXPORTUSELABELS: 0, 1 or 2; 0 = no column headings, 1 = Short text, 2 = Long text
- EXPORTHEADER: 0 or 1; Exports information about the app and the date in the first 3 lines.
- EXPORTFILENAME: Set the file name for the export. If not set, it defaults to PRODUCTNAME_APPNAME_DATETIME.ext
- EXPORTSEPARATOR: Only valid for non-XLS exports. The column separator to use. If not set, a tab (.txt) or a semicolon (.csv) is used.
- NODUPLICATEBTN: 0 or 1; enable or disable the 'copy record' button in list-view.
- NONEWBTN: 0 or 1; enable or disable the 'Add new' button.
- NOHELPBTN: 0 or 1; enable or disable the 'Help' button.
- DELCHKBOX: 0 or 1; enable or disable the 'multi-delete' feature in list-view. Note: not all apps have this 'multi-delete'-feature implemented. If you find an app where you need it, and it hasn't this feature, contact me for a quote.
- SQLLIMITENTRY: 0 or 1; enable or disable the 'Results per page' entry field in the footer.
TagEditor styling and Date calculationsTue, Nov 24 2020
- TagEditor styling: set a maximum width.
- Fixes inside the date calculation routine that could cause 'Passing null to...' errors.
- GP008/10/13: An error message was not translated into the chosen language.
- MD005W: Bug fix.
- Added automatic amount formatting of fields on Excel/CSV export.
ALT-N or Option-N, tags and stylingTue, Nov 03 2020
- Added the keyboard shortcut ALT-N (Windows) / Option-N (macOS) to start a new record. Now you don't have to click the (+) button. This works when there is no input field selected.
- Added a jQuery Tag-Editor to the framework.
- Added an alternating backround to rows in listview; each even row gets a very light grey backround. This helps the eye to follow the data on a row from left to right.
Various changes and additionsThu, Oct 29 2020
- The unique form ID is now also added into its own field in the log at time of creation.
- Moving the mouse over the right side of the details screen now highlights the field row your mouse is over.
- Mobile UI improvements.
- Bug fix regarding accessing names of days and months, when none is given.
- Bug fix where data export could still be done after being logged out.
- Added an empty menu option, instead of a cross to empty the selection, to some popup menus in list view.
- Disabled the browser's autocomplete on username field.
Various changes and additionsTue, Sep 22 2020
- CSS improvements for the header bar to automatically make left and right sections equal in size.
- Home screen styling improvements.
- MD005: Form ID fix.
CSS updates for mobileWed, Sep 09 2020
- More CSS queries to better display details screens on mobile.
- GP004: UI and interaction improvements.
Various changes and additionsSun, Sep 06 2020
- Added logging of table-locks to improve the analysis of the hourly backup procedure: what can be changed to speed it up.
- Improved the layout of the login screen on mobile devices.
Jun 2022 (1)
May 2022 (1)
Apr 2022 (1)
Mar 2022 (1)
Feb 2022 (1)
Jan 2022 (1)
Dec 2021 (1)
Oct 2021 (1)
Sep 2021 (1)
Aug 2021 (1)
Jul 2021 (1)
Jun 2021 (1)
May 2021 (1)
Apr 2021 (1)
Jan 2021 (1)
Dec 2020 (1)
Nov 2020 (2)
Oct 2020 (1)
Sep 2020 (6)
Aug 2020 (4)
Jul 2020 (4)
Jun 2020 (7)
May 2020 (4)
Apr 2020 (3)
Feb 2020 (3)