WDF/BA Updates and improvementsThu, Aug 24 2023
- Added an exclude-list to GP001 to exclude certain keys from being listed. For these excluded keys, a separate GP001xx should be created.
- Added the posibility to add a 'table' to TinyMCE editable textareas.
- Added an application setting p_NOESCKEY. When true, the escape key is ignored in the data entry mask.
- Added a JS-lightbox to WDF/BA to create slide shows of uploaded photos. Code can be loaded by setting the new application variable p_JS_LIGHTBOX to true.
- Added the global unique form ID to the user checking function, so one can follow the complete transaction in GP000.
- Implemented GP006MNU, a dedicated application to maintain a default menu. The keys for the default menu are now excluded from GP006.
- GP001H fixes; the application now functions properly.
- Various CSS improvements concerning forms inside the footer bar.
- 'Undefined variable' bug fixed in GP014.
- Renamed function 'collectVars()' to 'fw_collectVars()', which shows where the function comes from.
- Improved error checking after calling the Google Distance API in fw_getDistance().
Improvements and fixesThu, Mar 31 2022
- Fixed processing older tasks. 'Time to execute' is honoured.
- GP010: Filtering on 'Time to execute' has been added/works now.
- Implemented ESC-key in detail-view or data entry. When the user presses ESC, (s)he is returned to the list-view, except while adding a new record.
- Tasks that have not been executed, for whatever reason, and are older than 'today', are now automatically removed, to prevent them to be executed, because the tasks' context was yesterday, not today.
- GP001 improvement with numbering the next key in the auto-complete dropdown menu.
- Under the hood improvements.
Various improvements and changesFri, Oct 29 2021
- GP000: Improved search on record-ID; you can now use '%' to limit the search, for example 100000% lists all records starting with 100000.
- Replaced deprecated PHP code with new syntax.
- Hide hamburger menu when user has only access to just one application.
- GP009: E-mail address priorities changed to '1', '2', '3', 'CC' and 'No'. Priorities 1-3 places the email address in that order in an email. CC places the address into the CC-field, regardless the order. 'No' means not to use the email address.
- Removed the 'for SDS82-only' restriction in GP001, GP003, GP005 (changed to 'view-only'), GP007 (changed to 'view-only' when not role 'Admin'), GP008 and GP011.
Mac OS X
Aug 2023 (2)
Jul 2023 (1)
May 2023 (3)
Apr 2023 (3)
Mar 2023 (2)
Feb 2023 (1)
Jan 2023 (1)
Dec 2022 (1)
Nov 2022 (1)
Oct 2022 (1)
Sep 2022 (1)
Aug 2022 (1)
Jul 2022 (2)
Jun 2022 (1)
May 2022 (1)
Apr 2022 (1)
Mar 2022 (1)
Feb 2022 (1)
Jan 2022 (1)
Dec 2021 (1)
Oct 2021 (1)
Sep 2021 (1)
Aug 2021 (1)
Jul 2021 (1)
Jun 2021 (1)
May 2021 (1)
Apr 2021 (1)
Jan 2021 (1)
Dec 2020 (1)
Nov 2020 (2)
Oct 2020 (1)
Sep 2020 (6)
Aug 2020 (4)
Jul 2020 (4)
Jun 2020 (7)
May 2020 (4)
Apr 2020 (3)
Feb 2020 (3)