Various changes and fixesSun, Jul 31 2022
- Preparations to replace the current encryption method to a more modern one.
- New: Using <, >, =, <=, >= in search fields in list view is now available. If you want this, contact me with the applications and in which column(s) you would like to have this functionality.
- Improved the Google GPS API call.
- Add ALT-ENTER to TEXTAREAs.
- Added user-specific 2FA-type in MD005. If you do not have 2FA enabled, but want it, contact me for a quote.
- Blocked deletion of your own profile in MD005.
- Improved CSS with dropdown menus. The highlight border would often hide itself behind input fields below it.
- Improved CSS on mobile devices with multiple select input fields.
- Various under the hood improvements and fixes in GP000, GP010, a.o.
Improvements and fixesThu, Jun 30 2022
- Added a confirmation dialog to the multi-delete functionality. Now you have to confirm that you really want to delete the selected records. This of course works only in applications where mukti-delete is activated.
- Preparations to replace the current encryption method to a more modern one. This is necessary because of the move from CentOS Stream to Fedora 36, which gives a totally different results with the now called 'legacy' encryption method. This change had an impact on all interactive applications, and, depending on the customer, some batch applications.
- Improved the Google Distance Calculator API call.
- Excel exports now keeps the contents of a multi-line text field together in one cell, where applicable.
- Various under the hood improvements and fixes.
Jun 2022 (1)
May 2022 (1)
Apr 2022 (1)
Mar 2022 (1)
Feb 2022 (1)
Jan 2022 (1)
Dec 2021 (1)
Oct 2021 (1)
Sep 2021 (1)
Aug 2021 (1)
Jul 2021 (1)
Jun 2021 (1)
May 2021 (1)
Apr 2021 (1)
Jan 2021 (1)
Dec 2020 (1)
Nov 2020 (2)
Oct 2020 (1)
Sep 2020 (6)
Aug 2020 (4)
Jul 2020 (4)
Jun 2020 (7)
May 2020 (4)
Apr 2020 (3)
Feb 2020 (3)