WDF/BA Updates and improvementsSun, Apr 30 2023
- The key combination ALT/OPTION-ENTER now also works in EDIT-mode and puts the focus on the 'Submit'-button. This allows for quick and almost keyboard-only data entry.
- In listview, you can now use the arrow keys to select a record. The page will automatically scroll up or down when you reach the botoom or top. Hit ENTER to open the selected record in VIEW-mode, the hit ALT/OPTION-ENTER + ENTER to start EDIT-mode.
- Fixed a bug with the user's account expiration date.
- Improved the country-selection drop down menu contents, now that country codes have subcountry codes, like 'IT-21', 'US-AK', etc.. in GP008/11/14, MD000/1/2/5.
- Various other fixes and improvements.
Changes, updates and improvementsWed, Nov 30 2022
- Added CSS classes '...gray' next to '...grey' to avoid UK/US typos.
- Added server check for (not) displaying the SSL logo.
- If an app is started from the URL-bar:
- default date values are now added correctly.
- default sort column is applied correctly
- Added default date of today for GP000.
- New: expiration date and/or period for user profiles. After a given date, or a number of days since last login, or both, the user profile expires and the user cannot login anymore. An admin-user must set a new date, reset last login or allow for a longer period.
- Encryption default permanently changed from 'BF-CFB' to 'aes-256-ctr'.
- Various code and speed improvements.
SMS, tags, password, multi-deleteSun, Sep 26 2021
- Introducing sending of SMS messages into the framework. It supports MessageBird and Clickatell. If you use our software, and have another SMS-provider you want to put to use, contact me.
- MD002/5: Improved mobile phone number check.
- MD005: Added a password checker: checks for enough differentiation, repeating characters, etc., and some CSS for the 'bad password' notification.
- GP009: Complete overhaul. Now uses tags, can set email address priority.
- Introduced 'multi-delete' in list-view. This is not something I will automatically added to all existing apps, you have to contact me about an app that doesn't have it, and you want it there. Multi-delete, if present, can be switched on or off via the DELCHKBOX variable. See my older post about setting variables via GP006. If off, the normal delete-icon will be shown, otherwise a checkbox, or switch-toggle.
- Various other under the hood fixes and updates.
Various changes and additionsSun, Sep 06 2020
- Added logging of table-locks to improve the analysis of the hourly backup procedure: what can be changed to speed it up.
- Improved the layout of the login screen on mobile devices.
Improved logon screen on mobileFri, Jul 17 2020
- The logon screen is now better laid out on mobile devices.
LoginThu, Jun 11 2020
- Improved the positioning of 'Show password' on the login-screen.
Login and UI changesTue, Jun 09 2020
- Login errors are now more differentiated internally, to be able to better log what happened.
- CSS changes to input fields, selects and dummy-input fields: no border, just a thin underline.
Various framework changesMon, May 25 2020
- Improved login screen layout for desktop and mobile.
- Modernised anchor links to use IDs.
- Changed headings in list view from TD-tags into TH-tags
- Changed headings in list view into fixed positioned headings.
Various framework changesTue, May 19 2020
- Improved logging when a user logs in or out, or is automatically logged out.
- GP000: Improved layout via CSS.
- Improved automatic keep alive reload.
- Improved list view layout via CSS.
- Removed logging of opening the menu
Improved login screen; catch date errorsTue, Apr 21 2020
- The login screen now behaves better on mobile devices
- Cath a date error in mv_clcdat() with 'EDS' parameter.
Mac OS X
Aug 2023 (2)
Jul 2023 (1)
May 2023 (3)
Apr 2023 (3)
Mar 2023 (2)
Feb 2023 (1)
Jan 2023 (1)
Dec 2022 (1)
Nov 2022 (1)
Oct 2022 (1)
Sep 2022 (1)
Aug 2022 (1)
Jul 2022 (2)
Jun 2022 (1)
May 2022 (1)
Apr 2022 (1)
Mar 2022 (1)
Feb 2022 (1)
Jan 2022 (1)
Dec 2021 (1)
Oct 2021 (1)
Sep 2021 (1)
Aug 2021 (1)
Jul 2021 (1)
Jun 2021 (1)
May 2021 (1)
Apr 2021 (1)
Jan 2021 (1)
Dec 2020 (1)
Nov 2020 (2)
Oct 2020 (1)
Sep 2020 (6)
Aug 2020 (4)
Jul 2020 (4)
Jun 2020 (7)
May 2020 (4)
Apr 2020 (3)
Feb 2020 (3)