Improvements and changesFri, Sep 30 2022
- Timeout of application and 2FA: when logged in via 2FA, the application now times out after 12 hours of inactivity. Note: this can be overridden by the web browser, which can put the inactive tab or window to 'sleep', which means that nothing runs on that page anymore, until it is activated again.
- Improved the Google GPS API call & GP014: remove cq. replace UTF-16 characters or certain ranges of extended UTF-8 characters from a street name.
- GP000: Improved search on short dates/times, like '2022-09-12 05'.
- GP010: Widened the text display of the task description.
Additions, fixes and changesTue, May 31 2022
- GP014: New! CO2 emission calculation added. To comply with new regulations, you can now see how much CO2 will be output for a certain from/to address combo. The mean emission value per 100 Km can be set in GP006, by adding a key named 'GEMCO2' and give it a numeric value for the emission in Kg per Km. The formula to calculate the mean value is:
((Liter/100 Km * Kg(C + O2)) / 100)
With a mean value of 2,392 Kg per 100 Km, and a usage of 8 liters gasoline for 100 Km, the formula becomes:
((8 * 2.392) / 100) = 0,19136 Kg per Km
Source: wijkopenautos.nl magazine
- New! A Two Factor Authentication (2FA) module can now be added to your implementation of WDF/BA. It can do 2FA via email and/or text messages (regular SMS). For use with email, you will need an email address + all settings (username, password, mail server, ports) which needs to be configured in WDF/BA to send emails with. For SMS, you wil need an subscription with an SMS provider. WDF/BA 2FA module currently supports MessageBird and Clickatell for sending via SMS. If you want, or need, 2FA for your business, contact me for a quote.
- Added 'scroll into view', which scrolls the list view page to the last examined record, if known to the application. The last examined record has a light blue background.
- Added a new file name cleaning function to clean the names of uploaded files. The following characters are:
- replaced : ü by u, ç by c, etc. if possible.
- removed : all non-ascii characters
- removed : "'~`;:\/()
- replaced by a - : &
- replaced by a _ : spaces
- Added Excel / CSV export for TinyMCE text data. Images will not be exported, only text.
- Improved height calculation of text areas.
- Various under the hood improvements and fixes.
Various changes and additionsThu, Jun 24 2021
- Various under the hood changes and bug fixes.
- Added a modal 'Processing' dialog for interactive processes that might take a while.
- MD005: Added a link next to the username, to the menu editor GP004/MD007
- I did a hacking course and harnessed the framework some more to prevent hacking.
- GP014: Get GPS coordinates via Google, and store them in the distance table. If you want to use this functionality with other addresses, contact me for a quote.
Nov 2022 (1)
Oct 2022 (1)
Sep 2022 (1)
Aug 2022 (1)
Jul 2022 (2)
Jun 2022 (1)
May 2022 (1)
Apr 2022 (1)
Mar 2022 (1)
Feb 2022 (1)
Jan 2022 (1)
Dec 2021 (1)
Oct 2021 (1)
Sep 2021 (1)
Aug 2021 (1)
Jul 2021 (1)
Jun 2021 (1)
May 2021 (1)
Apr 2021 (1)
Jan 2021 (1)
Dec 2020 (1)
Nov 2020 (2)
Oct 2020 (1)
Sep 2020 (6)
Aug 2020 (4)
Jul 2020 (4)
Jun 2020 (7)
May 2020 (4)
Apr 2020 (3)
Feb 2020 (3)