SMS, tags, password, multi-deleteSun, Sep 26 2021
- Introducing sending of SMS messages into the framework. It supports MessageBird and Clickatell. If you use our software, and have another SMS-provider you want to put to use, contact me.
- MD002/5: Improved mobile phone number check.
- MD005: Added a password checker: checks for enough differentiation, repeating characters, etc., and some CSS for the 'bad password' notification.
- GP009: Complete overhaul. Now uses tags, can set email address priority.
- Introduced 'multi-delete' in list-view. This is not something I will automatically added to all existing apps, you have to contact me about an app that doesn't have it, and you want it there. Multi-delete, if present, can be switched on or off via the DELCHKBOX variable. See my older post about setting variables via GP006. If off, the normal delete-icon will be shown, otherwise a checkbox, or switch-toggle.
- Various other under the hood fixes and updates.
Various changes and additionsThu, Jun 24 2021
- Various under the hood changes and bug fixes.
- Added a modal 'Processing' dialog for interactive processes that might take a while.
- MD005: Added a link next to the username, to the menu editor GP004/MD007
- I did a hacking course and harnessed the framework some more to prevent hacking.
- GP014: Get GPS coordinates via Google, and store them in the distance table. If you want to use this functionality with other addresses, contact me for a quote.
Various fixesMon, Sep 28 2020
- MD005: Add default menu, when configured, for a new user.
The default menu for new users can be set via GP006, key 'DFTMNU-xxx', where 'xxx' can be anything you like, for example the name of the application or a sequence number.
- Changed some framework internals to be compatible with WDF/CG (Code Generator) changes.