Various changes and fixesSun, Jul 31 2022
- Preparations to replace the current encryption method to a more modern one.
- New: Using <, >, =, <=, >= in search fields in list view is now available. If you want this, contact me with the applications and in which column(s) you would like to have this functionality.
- Improved the Google GPS API call.
- Add ALT-ENTER to TEXTAREAs.
- Added user-specific 2FA-type in MD005. If you do not have 2FA enabled, but want it, contact me for a quote.
- Blocked deletion of your own profile in MD005.
- Improved CSS with dropdown menus. The highlight border would often hide itself behind input fields below it.
- Improved CSS on mobile devices with multiple select input fields.
- Various under the hood improvements and fixes in GP000, GP010, a.o.
Various changes and additionsMon, Feb 28 2022
- In GP004 or MD007, the 'Default Menu' button is now greyed out when there is no default menu defined.
A default menu can be defined in GP006, by using keys with prefix 'DFTMNU' followed by something you fancy, for example 'DTMNU10', 'DTMNU20', etc..
The alphanumeric field should contain only the name of the application, like 'gp006', and the numeric field should contain the sequence number for the order of the menu items.
- Added a 'Clear search fields' icon-button in list view, next to the 'Search' button.
- CSS changes for improved mobile display.
- For Excel exports, now we can define which names to use for column headings: the long or short ones.
- Added a password generator icon-button in MD005 next to the password field.
- Added an improved password tester to MD005, so a user can only use a good and strong password.
- Added 'Kind of customer' to MD000. You can choose from 'An own company', 'Customer', 'Supplier', 'Both (C & S)' or 'Other'. If you do not have this, or something similar, in your implementation, and you want it, contact me for a quote.
- Various under the hood changes and fixes.
SMS, tags, password, multi-deleteSun, Sep 26 2021
- Introducing sending of SMS messages into the framework. It supports MessageBird and Clickatell. If you use our software, and have another SMS-provider you want to put to use, contact me.
- MD002/5: Improved mobile phone number check.
- MD005: Added a password checker: checks for enough differentiation, repeating characters, etc., and some CSS for the 'bad password' notification.
- GP009: Complete overhaul. Now uses tags, can set email address priority.
- Introduced 'multi-delete' in list-view. This is not something I will automatically added to all existing apps, you have to contact me about an app that doesn't have it, and you want it there. Multi-delete, if present, can be switched on or off via the DELCHKBOX variable. See my older post about setting variables via GP006. If off, the normal delete-icon will be shown, otherwise a checkbox, or switch-toggle.
- Various other under the hood fixes and updates.
Various changes and additionsThu, Jun 24 2021
- Various under the hood changes and bug fixes.
- Added a modal 'Processing' dialog for interactive processes that might take a while.
- MD005: Added a link next to the username, to the menu editor GP004/MD007
- I did a hacking course and harnessed the framework some more to prevent hacking.
- GP014: Get GPS coordinates via Google, and store them in the distance table. If you want to use this functionality with other addresses, contact me for a quote.
Various fixesMon, Sep 28 2020
- MD005: Add default menu, when configured, for a new user.
The default menu for new users can be set via GP006, key 'DFTMNU-xxx', where 'xxx' can be anything you like, for example the name of the application or a sequence number.
- Changed some framework internals to be compatible with WDF/CG (Code Generator) changes.
Jun 2022 (1)
May 2022 (1)
Apr 2022 (1)
Mar 2022 (1)
Feb 2022 (1)
Jan 2022 (1)
Dec 2021 (1)
Oct 2021 (1)
Sep 2021 (1)
Aug 2021 (1)
Jul 2021 (1)
Jun 2021 (1)
May 2021 (1)
Apr 2021 (1)
Jan 2021 (1)
Dec 2020 (1)
Nov 2020 (2)
Oct 2020 (1)
Sep 2020 (6)
Aug 2020 (4)
Jul 2020 (4)
Jun 2020 (7)
May 2020 (4)
Apr 2020 (3)
Feb 2020 (3)