Improvements and fixesThu, Jun 30 2022
- Added a confirmation dialog to the multi-delete functionality. Now you have to confirm that you really want to delete the selected records. This of course works only in applications where multi-delete is activated.
- Preparations to replace the current encryption method to a more modern one. This is necessary because of the move from CentOS Stream to Fedora 36, which gives a totally different results with the now called 'legacy' encryption method. This change had an impact on all interactive applications, and, depending on the customer, some batch applications.
- Improved the Google Distance Calculator API call.
- Excel exports now keeps the contents of a multi-line text field together in one cell, where applicable.
- Various under the hood improvements and fixes.
ALT-N or Option-N, tags and stylingTue, Nov 03 2020
- Added the keyboard shortcut ALT-N (Windows) / Option-N (macOS) to start a new record. Now you don't have to click the (+) button. This works when there is no input field selected.
- Added a jQuery Tag-Editor to the framework.
- Added an alternating backround to rows in listview; each even row gets a very light grey backround. This helps the eye to follow the data on a row from left to right.
CSS updates for mobileWed, Sep 09 2020
- More CSS queries to better display details screens on mobile.
- GP004: UI and interaction improvements.
Various changesWed, Aug 26 2020
- Improved CSS for drop-down menus where the Chosen-plugin is used.
- Added CSS to animate the download button.
- Improved the setting of the correct MIME-type when exporting data.
- Improved CSS for toggle-switches.
- Clicking a row opens the details screen. This has been changed: you can now only click on columns without links to open the details screen.
- The menu can now also be displayed as a menu bar with drop down menus.
How the menu will be displayed, can be set in GP006, key 'USERMENU' :
- F = In footer bar
- H = In header bar
- M = As menu bar (not on mobile)
Checkboxes to toggle-switchesThu, Aug 06 2020
- Added CSS and code to convert default HTML checkboxes to toggle-switches.
If your system still has the normal checkboxes and you want them to be push-toggles, contact me for for a quote.
Server check, UI improvementsFri, Jun 12 2020
- New, better 'on which server am I running'-check for batch jobs.
- New CSS for drop down menus that use the 'Chosen'-plugin: no border, single thin underline.
- MD005/5W: Added missing HTML-attributes with input fields.
Nov 2022 (1)
Oct 2022 (1)
Sep 2022 (1)
Aug 2022 (1)
Jul 2022 (2)
Jun 2022 (1)
May 2022 (1)
Apr 2022 (1)
Mar 2022 (1)
Feb 2022 (1)
Jan 2022 (1)
Dec 2021 (1)
Oct 2021 (1)
Sep 2021 (1)
Aug 2021 (1)
Jul 2021 (1)
Jun 2021 (1)
May 2021 (1)
Apr 2021 (1)
Jan 2021 (1)
Dec 2020 (1)
Nov 2020 (2)
Oct 2020 (1)
Sep 2020 (6)
Aug 2020 (4)
Jul 2020 (4)
Jun 2020 (7)
May 2020 (4)
Apr 2020 (3)
Feb 2020 (3)