Various updates and improvementsFri, Mar 31 2023
- Moved common used code into a separate include file.
- Time-entry icon is only shown in Edit-mode.
- VAT-code array now uses DEFAULTCOUNTRY from GP006. If not found, it will use the user's country.
- VAT-percentages are now read from the country-table (GP007).
- Various other fixes and improvements.
Updates, improvements, fixes, etc.Tue, Feb 28 2023
- UI improvements for subfiles: title bar, field rows...
- UI improvements for list view: aligning buttons, background colors, ...
- Added VAT/ST-tiers to GP007, with 'Valid from'-date.
- Updated the countries table with regions and states, for example: 'US-AK' for Alaska, USA; 'CA-AB' for Alberta, Canada; 'IT-21' for Piemonte, Italy; etc.. Applications and database tables have been updated accordingly to accomodate for the longer country codes.
- You can now add translated country names in GP001. This will then show the country's name in the selected WDF/BA language.
- Searching in GP008 was standard with wildcards around the entered text. To speed up the search, this has been removed. If you want to search in 'contains'-mode, add a '%'-sign before the value you're searching for: '%nl'
- Stopped logging data that was never look at, and so save some disk space.
- In drop down menus with a search field, the search is now 'contains'-mode, instead of 'begins with'-mode.
- Loading text labels is faster. The underlying query to look for text in the current language has been improved.
- MD003 and its tables have been removed. An 10 year old idea, but never developed any further.
- Various code improvements and small bug fixes.
Changes, additions and updatesTue, Jan 31 2023
- Faster searching on the date in GP000, PFD000 and PFD001.
- Added the name, and a description, of the cron job to GP002.
- GP002 now also shows if the job is actually running or not, by showing a red number next to Yes/No in column 'Running'.
- Added a function 'mv_checkVATID', which checks a VAT-ID format and then at VIES.
- Added the hostname to the HEAD section of each app.
- Added a 'Log All' switch, which overrides the log level when on a development server, or for a super user on any server.
- Added Chamber of Commerce, Bank data and Payment Term to MD001, and removed it from MD000, where applicable.
- Moved variables used in both interactive and batch applications into a single file.
- Added system variable 'DEFAULTCOUNTRY' (GP006) to GP008, GP011, GP014, MD000 and MD001.
- Added currency data (name, abbreviation, symbol, decimal separator) to countries (GP007).
- Added currency variables, which are read from 'countries', initially with variable 'DEFAULTCOUNTRY'.
- Formatting masks are now formatted after reading currency data.
- Added VAT or GST data (type, high/middle/low %, valid from date) to countries (GP007).
- Added a new function 'mv_generateSerialNumber' to generate a serial number that can be en-/decoded in PHP and Xojo (and other languages if needed).
- Changed database tables and columns from latin1 to utf8. All tables and columns are now utf8.
- Various CSS and Code improvements, and bug fixes.
Changes and updatesSat, Dec 31 2022
- Created better webbrowser-tab-titles.
- New masks to display numbers and amounts.
- Added extra currency defaults: $s_CURRENCYxxxx.
- Removed the SDS82-only restriction on GP000/2/5/7, GP010, MD000/1/2/5/6/7.
- New: Introducing a licensing model. If you want to sell your WDF/BA product, in according with our policies, you can now use a license code for your customers. When the license expires, their WDF/BA implementation cannot be used anymore, until they renew via you. License keys are maintained in GP006 and the customer's implementation calls the license-API to check for a valid license.
- Changed the standard upcase function into a multi-byte capable upcase function. This ensures ü is upcased to Ü, ñ to Ñ, etc.. This is done only for customers running PHP v7 or higher.
- Introduced 'excluded keys' for GP006. For excluded keys, separate GP006-variants exist, especially tailored for a specific type of key. With excluded-keys, you cannot change the data of these keys via GP006.
- Corrected various Help-texts.
- Code improvements.
Various improvements and changesFri, Oct 29 2021
- GP000: Improved search on record-ID; you can now use '%' to limit the search, for example 100000% lists all records starting with 100000.
- Replaced deprecated PHP code with new syntax.
- Hide hamburger menu when user has only access to just one application.
- GP009: E-mail address priorities changed to '1', '2', '3', 'CC' and 'No'. Priorities 1-3 places the email address in that order in an email. CC places the address into the CC-field, regardless the order. 'No' means not to use the email address.
- Removed the 'for SDS82-only' restriction in GP001, GP003, GP005 (changed to 'view-only'), GP007 (changed to 'view-only' when not role 'Admin'), GP008 and GP011.
Mac OS X
Aug 2023 (2)
Jul 2023 (1)
May 2023 (3)
Apr 2023 (3)
Mar 2023 (2)
Feb 2023 (1)
Jan 2023 (1)
Dec 2022 (1)
Nov 2022 (1)
Oct 2022 (1)
Sep 2022 (1)
Aug 2022 (1)
Jul 2022 (2)
Jun 2022 (1)
May 2022 (1)
Apr 2022 (1)
Mar 2022 (1)
Feb 2022 (1)
Jan 2022 (1)
Dec 2021 (1)
Oct 2021 (1)
Sep 2021 (1)
Aug 2021 (1)
Jul 2021 (1)
Jun 2021 (1)
May 2021 (1)
Apr 2021 (1)
Jan 2021 (1)
Dec 2020 (1)
Nov 2020 (2)
Oct 2020 (1)
Sep 2020 (6)
Aug 2020 (4)
Jul 2020 (4)
Jun 2020 (7)
May 2020 (4)
Apr 2020 (3)
Feb 2020 (3)