Various changes and fixesSun, Jul 31 2022 Permalink
- Preparations to replace the current encryption method to a more modern one.
- New: Using <, >, =, <=, >= in search fields in list view is now available. If you want this, contact me with the applications and in which column(s) you would like to have this functionality.
- Improved the Google GPS API call.
- Add ALT-ENTER to TEXTAREAs.
- Added user-specific 2FA-type in MD005. If you do not have 2FA enabled, but want it, contact me for a quote.
- Blocked deletion of your own profile in MD005.
- Improved CSS with dropdown menus. The highlight border would often hide itself behind input fields below it.
- Improved CSS on mobile devices with multiple select input fields.
- Various under the hood improvements and fixes in GP000, GP010, a.o.
Various changes and additionsFri, Apr 29 2022 Permalink
- MD007 / GP004 : Renumber menu-items in steps of 10. Above the sequence number column is a button to renumber the items, so it easier to put items between others.
- ALT-/OPT-ENTER/-RETURN Key: Added a shortcut to quickly focus on the 'Add' or 'Update' button, by using ALT-ENTER/-RETURN or OPTION-ENTER/-RETURN.
- Under the hood changes and fixes for PHP 8.1.5
Improvements and fixesThu, Mar 31 2022 Permalink
- Fixed processing older tasks. 'Time to execute' is honoured.
- GP010: Filtering on 'Time to execute' has been added/works now.
- Implemented ESC-key in detail-view or data entry. When the user presses ESC, (s)he is returned to the list-view, except while adding a new record.
- Tasks that have not been executed, for whatever reason, and are older than 'today', are now automatically removed, to prevent them to be executed, because the tasks' context was yesterday, not today.
- GP001 improvement with numbering the next key in the auto-complete dropdown menu.
- Under the hood improvements.
ALT-N or Option-N, tags and stylingTue, Nov 03 2020 Permalink
- Added the keyboard shortcut ALT-N (Windows) / Option-N (macOS) to start a new record. Now you don't have to click the (+) button. This works when there is no input field selected.
- Added a jQuery Tag-Editor to the framework.
- Added an alternating backround to rows in listview; each even row gets a very light grey backround. This helps the eye to follow the data on a row from left to right.
Mac OS X
Apr 2023 (3)
Mar 2023 (2)
Feb 2023 (1)
Jan 2023 (1)
Dec 2022 (1)
Nov 2022 (1)
Oct 2022 (1)
Sep 2022 (1)
Aug 2022 (1)
Jul 2022 (2)
Jun 2022 (1)
May 2022 (1)
Apr 2022 (1)
Mar 2022 (1)
Feb 2022 (1)
Jan 2022 (1)
Dec 2021 (1)
Oct 2021 (1)
Sep 2021 (1)
Aug 2021 (1)
Jul 2021 (1)
Jun 2021 (1)
May 2021 (1)
Apr 2021 (1)
Jan 2021 (1)
Dec 2020 (1)
Nov 2020 (2)
Oct 2020 (1)
Sep 2020 (6)
Aug 2020 (4)
Jul 2020 (4)
Jun 2020 (7)
May 2020 (4)
Apr 2020 (3)
Feb 2020 (3)