Additions and changesThu, Dec 23 2021
- NEW: Introducing background images. You can now add a background image to your WDF/BA:
In GP006, add a key 'BKGIMAGES', and in the text area, add links to images, each link on a new line.
The display of the background images is spread over 24 hours, in the following manner: for example, when you added 4 links, you have link 0, 1, 2 and 3 :
int(current hour / (24 / number of links)) = int(15 / (24 / 4)) = int(15 / 6) = int(2,5) = 2, which means it will use link number 3.
This way, you can have special images for the morning, midday, afternoon, evening and night.
- Improved local development and test environment by installing local HTTPS and DNS .
- Changed the general log level from 9 to 7. Changed the log level of reading data for list views to 9 for interactive mode and 2 when exporting. This change will massively reduce the number log-entries.
- GP004: Renamed it to MD007, which is a better place for it. This is implemented by default for new customers, and for existing customers who do already have an MD007 for something else.
- GP009: Improved auto-complete on the tags field.
- MD000: Added 'copy a record'-mode. This is implemented by default for new customers, and for existing customers who need it.
- MD001: Added a TagEditor to the 'Location type' field. This is implemented by default for new customers, and for existing customers who need it.
- Many CSS and under the hood fixes and updates, including removing or replacing PHP 8.1 deprecations. The final move to PHP 8.1 for the production servers, is planned to be done in April/May 2022
Various improvements and changesFri, Oct 29 2021
- GP000: Improved search on record-ID; you can now use '%' to limit the search, for example 100000% lists all records starting with 100000.
- Replaced deprecated PHP code with new syntax.
- Hide hamburger menu when user has only access to just one application.
- GP009: E-mail address priorities changed to '1', '2', '3', 'CC' and 'No'. Priorities 1-3 places the email address in that order in an email. CC places the address into the CC-field, regardless the order. 'No' means not to use the email address.
- Removed the 'for SDS82-only' restriction in GP001, GP003, GP005 (changed to 'view-only'), GP007 (changed to 'view-only' when not role 'Admin'), GP008 and GP011.
SMS, tags, password, multi-deleteSun, Sep 26 2021
- Introducing sending of SMS messages into the framework. It supports MessageBird and Clickatell. If you use our software, and have another SMS-provider you want to put to use, contact me.
- MD002/5: Improved mobile phone number check.
- MD005: Added a password checker: checks for enough differentiation, repeating characters, etc., and some CSS for the 'bad password' notification.
- GP009: Complete overhaul. Now uses tags, can set email address priority.
- Introduced 'multi-delete' in list-view. This is not something I will automatically added to all existing apps, you have to contact me about an app that doesn't have it, and you want it there. Multi-delete, if present, can be switched on or off via the DELCHKBOX variable. See my older post about setting variables via GP006. If off, the normal delete-icon will be shown, otherwise a checkbox, or switch-toggle.
- Various other under the hood fixes and updates.