Changes and updatesSat, Dec 31 2022
- Created better webbrowser-tab-titles.
- New masks to display numbers and amounts.
- Added extra currency defaults: $s_CURRENCYxxxx.
- Removed the SDS82-only restriction on GP000/2/5/7, GP010, MD000/1/2/5/6/7.
- New: Introducing a licensing model. If you want to sell your WDF/BA product, in according with our policies, you can now use a license code for your customers. When the license expires, their WDF/BA implementation cannot be used anymore, until they renew via you. License keys are maintained in GP006 and the customer's implementation calls the license-API to check for a valid license.
- Changed the standard upcase function into a multi-byte capable upcase function. This ensures ü is upcased to Ü, ñ to Ñ, etc.. This is done only for customers running PHP v7 or higher.
- Introduced 'excluded keys' for GP006. For excluded keys, separate GP006-variants exist, especially tailored for a specific type of key. With excluded-keys, you cannot change the data of these keys via GP006.
- Corrected various Help-texts.
- Code improvements.
Various improvementsMon, Oct 31 2022
- Moved the config file and document folder outside the webroot into WDF/BA's own directory structure. This is done for almost all customers that host with us.
- Changed the uppercase function in apps that use it, into the multi-byte version. This transfroms ü correctly to Ü.
- Improved the check on which server (DEV, VOS, ANU, LOCAL) the application is running.
Various changes and additionsMon, Feb 28 2022
- In GP004 or MD007, the 'Default Menu' button is now greyed out when there is no default menu defined.
A default menu can be defined in GP006, by using keys with prefix 'DFTMNU' followed by something you fancy, for example 'DTMNU10', 'DTMNU20', etc..
The alphanumeric field should contain only the name of the application, like 'gp006', and the numeric field should contain the sequence number for the order of the menu items.
- Added a 'Clear search fields' icon-button in list view, next to the 'Search' button.
- CSS changes for improved mobile display.
- For Excel exports, now we can define which names to use for column headings: the long or short ones.
- Added a password generator icon-button in MD005 next to the password field.
- Added an improved password tester to MD005, so a user can only use a good and strong password.
- Added 'Kind of customer' to MD000. You can choose from 'An own company', 'Customer', 'Supplier', 'Both (C & S)' or 'Other'. If you do not have this, or something similar, in your implementation, and you want it, contact me for a quote.
- Various under the hood changes and fixes.
Additions and changesThu, Dec 23 2021
- NEW: Introducing background images. You can now add a background image to your WDF/BA:
In GP006, add a key 'BKGIMAGES', and in the text area, add links to images, each link on a new line.
The display of the background images is spread over 24 hours, in the following manner: for example, when you added 4 links, you have link 0, 1, 2 and 3 :
int(current hour / (24 / number of links)) = int(15 / (24 / 4)) = int(15 / 6) = int(2,5) = 2, which means it will use link number 3.
This way, you can have special images for the morning, midday, afternoon, evening and night.
- Improved local development and test environment by installing local HTTPS and DNS .
- Changed the general log level from 9 to 7. Changed the log level of reading data for list views to 9 for interactive mode and 2 when exporting. This change will massively reduce the number log-entries.
- GP004: Renamed it to MD007, which is a better place for it. This is implemented by default for new customers, and for existing customers who do already have an MD007 for something else.
- GP009: Improved auto-complete on the tags field.
- MD000: Added 'copy a record'-mode. This is implemented by default for new customers, and for existing customers who need it.
- MD001: Added a TagEditor to the 'Location type' field. This is implemented by default for new customers, and for existing customers who need it.
- Many CSS and under the hood fixes and updates, including removing or replacing PHP 8.1 deprecations. The final move to PHP 8.1 for the production servers, is planned to be done in April/May 2022
Nov 2022 (1)
Oct 2022 (1)
Sep 2022 (1)
Aug 2022 (1)
Jul 2022 (2)
Jun 2022 (1)
May 2022 (1)
Apr 2022 (1)
Mar 2022 (1)
Feb 2022 (1)
Jan 2022 (1)
Dec 2021 (1)
Oct 2021 (1)
Sep 2021 (1)
Aug 2021 (1)
Jul 2021 (1)
Jun 2021 (1)
May 2021 (1)
Apr 2021 (1)
Jan 2021 (1)
Dec 2020 (1)
Nov 2020 (2)
Oct 2020 (1)
Sep 2020 (6)
Aug 2020 (4)
Jul 2020 (4)
Jun 2020 (7)
May 2020 (4)
Apr 2020 (3)
Feb 2020 (3)