Additions and changesThu, Dec 23 2021
- NEW: Introducing background images. You can now add a background image to your WDF/BA:
In GP006, add a key 'BKGIMAGES', and in the text area, add links to images, each link on a new line.
The display of the background images is spread over 24 hours, in the following manner: for example, when you added 4 links, you have link 0, 1, 2 and 3 :
int(current hour / (24 / number of links)) = int(15 / (24 / 4)) = int(15 / 6) = int(2,5) = 2, which means it will use link number 3.
This way, you can have special images for the morning, midday, afternoon, evening and night.
- Improved local development and test environment by installing local HTTPS and DNS .
- Changed the general log level from 9 to 7. Changed the log level of reading data for list views to 9 for interactive mode and 2 when exporting. This change will massively reduce the number log-entries.
- GP004: Renamed it to MD007, which is a better place for it. This is implemented by default for new customers, and for existing customers who do already have an MD007 for something else.
- GP009: Improved auto-complete on the tags field.
- MD000: Added 'copy a record'-mode. This is implemented by default for new customers, and for existing customers who need it.
- MD001: Added a TagEditor to the 'Location type' field. This is implemented by default for new customers, and for existing customers who need it.
- Many CSS and under the hood fixes and updates, including removing or replacing PHP 8.1 deprecations. The final move to PHP 8.1 for the production servers, is planned to be done in April/May 2022
Various changes and additionsTue, Apr 06 2021
- GP004: Fixed the possibility to edit a menu when in View-only mode.
- Removed the browsertest from all applications, now that Internet Explorer is gone, and all browsers use up-to-date rendering engines.
- Email address verification via hunter.io updated.
- Filter column on empty value or zero: use a single minus character '-' to to show rows with no data in that column.
CSS updates for mobileWed, Sep 09 2020
- More CSS queries to better display details screens on mobile.
- GP004: UI and interaction improvements.