SMS, tags, password, multi-deleteSun, Sep 26 2021
- Introducing sending of SMS messages into the framework. It supports MessageBird and Clickatell. If you use our software, and have another SMS-provider you want to put to use, contact me.
- MD002/5: Improved mobile phone number check.
- MD005: Added a password checker: checks for enough differentiation, repeating characters, etc., and some CSS for the 'bad password' notification.
- GP009: Complete overhaul. Now uses tags, can set email address priority.
- Introduced 'multi-delete' in list-view. This is not something I will automatically added to all existing apps, you have to contact me about an app that doesn't have it, and you want it there. Multi-delete, if present, can be switched on or off via the DELCHKBOX variable. See my older post about setting variables via GP006. If off, the normal delete-icon will be shown, otherwise a checkbox, or switch-toggle.
- Various other under the hood fixes and updates.
Various changes and additionsTue, Aug 31 2021
- Under the hood changes and updates
- Better interactive feedback when buttons are clicked, by adding a 'processing' image to, or replacing, the button's text or icon:
- Added the SwitchStateButton to the framework.
- Logout fix when a timeout occurred.
- Added a short product code for use in the webbrowsers tab-title.
- Limited data entry length on input fields to prevent hacking via various methods.
- Added the possibility of sending SMS messages into the farmework, via MessageBird (preferred) or Clickatell.
- Added <noscript> tag.
- Improved persistent mobile detection while switching screens and/or applications.
- Improved the browser tab title: diesplay 'test' when you are working in your test environment. Also, you can now determine the browser tab title yourself, via GP006, key 'BROWSERTAB' (create it when not there). The first character in the text field determines the title, so you can copy/paste the text below into the text field :
T = Application Title
S = Short code
P or different = Product name
Sep 2022 (1)
Aug 2022 (1)
Jul 2022 (2)
Jun 2022 (1)
May 2022 (1)
Apr 2022 (1)
Mar 2022 (1)
Feb 2022 (1)
Jan 2022 (1)
Dec 2021 (1)
Oct 2021 (1)
Sep 2021 (1)
Aug 2021 (1)
Jul 2021 (1)
Jun 2021 (1)
May 2021 (1)
Apr 2021 (1)
Jan 2021 (1)
Dec 2020 (1)
Nov 2020 (2)
Oct 2020 (1)
Sep 2020 (6)
Aug 2020 (4)
Jul 2020 (4)
Jun 2020 (7)
May 2020 (4)
Apr 2020 (3)
Feb 2020 (3)