WDF/BA Updates and improvementsSun, Apr 30 2023 Permalink
- The key combination ALT/OPTION-ENTER now also works in EDIT-mode and puts the focus on the 'Submit'-button. This allows for quick and almost keyboard-only data entry.
- In listview, you can now use the arrow keys to select a record. The page will automatically scroll up or down when you reach the botoom or top. Hit ENTER to open the selected record in VIEW-mode, the hit ALT/OPTION-ENTER + ENTER to start EDIT-mode.
- Fixed a bug with the user's account expiration date.
- Improved the country-selection drop down menu contents, now that country codes have subcountry codes, like 'IT-21', 'US-AK', etc.. in GP008/11/14, MD000/1/2/5.
- Various other fixes and improvements.
Changes and updatesSat, Dec 31 2022 Permalink
- Created better webbrowser-tab-titles.
- New masks to display numbers and amounts.
- Added extra currency defaults: $s_CURRENCYxxxx.
- Removed the SDS82-only restriction on GP000/2/5/7, GP010, MD000/1/2/5/6/7.
- New: Introducing a licensing model. If you want to sell your WDF/BA product, in according with our policies, you can now use a license code for your customers. When the license expires, their WDF/BA implementation cannot be used anymore, until they renew via you. License keys are maintained in GP006 and the customer's implementation calls the license-API to check for a valid license.
- Changed the standard upcase function into a multi-byte capable upcase function. This ensures ü is upcased to Ü, ñ to Ñ, etc.. This is done only for customers running PHP v7 or higher.
- Introduced 'excluded keys' for GP006. For excluded keys, separate GP006-variants exist, especially tailored for a specific type of key. With excluded-keys, you cannot change the data of these keys via GP006.
- Corrected various Help-texts.
- Code improvements.
Various improvementsMon, Oct 31 2022 Permalink
- Moved the config file and document folder outside the webroot into WDF/BA's own directory structure. This is done for almost all customers that host with us.
- Changed the uppercase function in apps that use it, into the multi-byte version. This transfroms ü correctly to Ü.
- Improved the check on which server (DEV, VOS, ANU, LOCAL) the application is running.
SMS, tags, password, multi-deleteSun, Sep 26 2021 Permalink
- Introducing sending of SMS messages into the framework. It supports MessageBird and Clickatell. If you use our software, and have another SMS-provider you want to put to use, contact me.
- MD002/5: Improved mobile phone number check.
- MD005: Added a password checker: checks for enough differentiation, repeating characters, etc., and some CSS for the 'bad password' notification.
- GP009: Complete overhaul. Now uses tags, can set email address priority.
- Introduced 'multi-delete' in list-view. This is not something I will automatically added to all existing apps, you have to contact me about an app that doesn't have it, and you want it there. Multi-delete, if present, can be switched on or off via the DELCHKBOX variable. See my older post about setting variables via GP006. If off, the normal delete-icon will be shown, otherwise a checkbox, or switch-toggle.
- Various other under the hood fixes and updates.
Mac OS X
Apr 2023 (3)
Mar 2023 (2)
Feb 2023 (1)
Jan 2023 (1)
Dec 2022 (1)
Nov 2022 (1)
Oct 2022 (1)
Sep 2022 (1)
Aug 2022 (1)
Jul 2022 (2)
Jun 2022 (1)
May 2022 (1)
Apr 2022 (1)
Mar 2022 (1)
Feb 2022 (1)
Jan 2022 (1)
Dec 2021 (1)
Oct 2021 (1)
Sep 2021 (1)
Aug 2021 (1)
Jul 2021 (1)
Jun 2021 (1)
May 2021 (1)
Apr 2021 (1)
Jan 2021 (1)
Dec 2020 (1)
Nov 2020 (2)
Oct 2020 (1)
Sep 2020 (6)
Aug 2020 (4)
Jul 2020 (4)
Jun 2020 (7)
May 2020 (4)
Apr 2020 (3)
Feb 2020 (3)