Improvements and fixesThu, Jun 30 2022 Permalink
- Added a confirmation dialog to the multi-delete functionality. Now you have to confirm that you really want to delete the selected records. This of course works only in applications where multi-delete is activated.
- Preparations to replace the current encryption method to a more modern one. This is necessary because of the move from CentOS Stream to Fedora 36, which gives a totally different results with the now called 'legacy' encryption method. This change had an impact on all interactive applications, and, depending on the customer, some batch applications.
- Improved the Google Distance Calculator API call.
- Excel exports now keeps the contents of a multi-line text field together in one cell, where applicable.
- Various under the hood improvements and fixes.
Various changes and additionsThu, Jun 24 2021 Permalink
- Various under the hood changes and bug fixes.
- Added a modal 'Processing' dialog for interactive processes that might take a while.
- MD005: Added a link next to the username, to the menu editor GP004/MD007
- I did a hacking course and harnessed the framework some more to prevent hacking.
- GP014: Get GPS coordinates via Google, and store them in the distance table. If you want to use this functionality with other addresses, contact me for a quote.
Various changes and additionsMon, May 03 2021 Permalink
- Better modal confirmation dialog positioning.
- You can now set application variables via GP006. I advise against it, unless you are sure that you know what you want. Here is a list with variables you can set:
- LOGLEVEL: 0 through 9. The lower the number, the less message are logged.
- EXTRAWIDTH: In pixels; to widen the content area.
- EXPORT: 0 or 1; allow Excel/CSV-export.
- EXPORTTYPE: 'csv', 'txt' or 'xls' (without the quotes).
- EXPORTUSELABELS: 0, 1 or 2; 0 = no column headings, 1 = Short text, 2 = Long text
- EXPORTHEADER: 0 or 1; Exports information about the app and the date in the first 3 lines.
- EXPORTFILENAME: Set the file name for the export. If not set, it defaults to PRODUCTNAME_APPNAME_DATETIME.ext
- EXPORTSEPARATOR: Only valid for non-XLS exports. The column separator to use. If not set, a tab (.txt) or a semicolon (.csv) is used.
- NODUPLICATEBTN: 0 or 1; enable or disable the 'copy record' button in list-view.
- NONEWBTN: 0 or 1; enable or disable the 'Add new' button.
- NOHELPBTN: 0 or 1; enable or disable the 'Help' button.
- DELCHKBOX: 0 or 1; enable or disable the 'multi-delete' feature in list-view. Note: not all apps have this 'multi-delete'-feature implemented. If you find an app where you need it, and it hasn't this feature, contact me for a quote.
- SQLLIMITENTRY: 0 or 1; enable or disable the 'Results per page' entry field in the footer.
Various changes and additionsMon, Dec 21 2020 Permalink
- Added the possibility to pass more info about the used filters in list view, to the export header.
- Fixed a formatting poblem in Excel/CSV export.
- Position of the confirmation-dialog, when deleting a record, is now a bit higher on screen.
Mac OS X
Apr 2023 (3)
Mar 2023 (2)
Feb 2023 (1)
Jan 2023 (1)
Dec 2022 (1)
Nov 2022 (1)
Oct 2022 (1)
Sep 2022 (1)
Aug 2022 (1)
Jul 2022 (2)
Jun 2022 (1)
May 2022 (1)
Apr 2022 (1)
Mar 2022 (1)
Feb 2022 (1)
Jan 2022 (1)
Dec 2021 (1)
Oct 2021 (1)
Sep 2021 (1)
Aug 2021 (1)
Jul 2021 (1)
Jun 2021 (1)
May 2021 (1)
Apr 2021 (1)
Jan 2021 (1)
Dec 2020 (1)
Nov 2020 (2)
Oct 2020 (1)
Sep 2020 (6)
Aug 2020 (4)
Jul 2020 (4)
Jun 2020 (7)
May 2020 (4)
Apr 2020 (3)
Feb 2020 (3)