Changes and updatesSat, Dec 31 2022
- Created better webbrowser-tab-titles.
- New masks to display numbers and amounts.
- Added extra currency defaults: $s_CURRENCYxxxx.
- Removed the SDS82-only restriction on GP000/2/5/7, GP010, MD000/1/2/5/6/7.
- New: Introducing a licensing model. If you want to sell your WDF/BA product, in according with our policies, you can now use a license code for your customers. When the license expires, their WDF/BA implementation cannot be used anymore, until they renew via you. License keys are maintained in GP006 and the customer's implementation calls the license-API to check for a valid license.
- Changed the standard upcase function into a multi-byte capable upcase function. This ensures ü is upcased to Ü, ñ to Ñ, etc.. This is done only for customers running PHP v7 or higher.
- Introduced 'excluded keys' for GP006. For excluded keys, separate GP006-variants exist, especially tailored for a specific type of key. With excluded-keys, you cannot change the data of these keys via GP006.
- Corrected various Help-texts.
- Code improvements.
Various changes and additionsTue, Aug 31 2021
- Under the hood changes and updates
- Better interactive feedback when buttons are clicked, by adding a 'processing' image to, or replacing, the button's text or icon:
- Added the SwitchStateButton to the framework.
- Logout fix when a timeout occurred.
- Added a short product code for use in the webbrowsers tab-title.
- Limited data entry length on input fields to prevent hacking via various methods.
- Added the possibility of sending SMS messages into the farmework, via MessageBird (preferred) or Clickatell.
- Added <noscript> tag.
- Improved persistent mobile detection while switching screens and/or applications.
- Improved the browser tab title: diesplay 'test' when you are working in your test environment. Also, you can now determine the browser tab title yourself, via GP006, key 'BROWSERTAB' (create it when not there). The first character in the text field determines the title, so you can copy/paste the text below into the text field :
T = Application Title
S = Short code
P or different = Product name
Nov 2022 (1)
Oct 2022 (1)
Sep 2022 (1)
Aug 2022 (1)
Jul 2022 (2)
Jun 2022 (1)
May 2022 (1)
Apr 2022 (1)
Mar 2022 (1)
Feb 2022 (1)
Jan 2022 (1)
Dec 2021 (1)
Oct 2021 (1)
Sep 2021 (1)
Aug 2021 (1)
Jul 2021 (1)
Jun 2021 (1)
May 2021 (1)
Apr 2021 (1)
Jan 2021 (1)
Dec 2020 (1)
Nov 2020 (2)
Oct 2020 (1)
Sep 2020 (6)
Aug 2020 (4)
Jul 2020 (4)
Jun 2020 (7)
May 2020 (4)
Apr 2020 (3)
Feb 2020 (3)