Various changes and additionsMon, May 03 2021
- Better modal confirmation dialog positioning.
- You can now set application variables via GP006. I advise against it, unless you are sure that you know what you want. Here is a list with variables you can set:
- LOGLEVEL: 0 through 9. The lower the number, the less message are logged.
- EXTRAWIDTH: In pixels; to widen the content area.
- EXPORT: 0 or 1; allow Excel/CSV-export.
- EXPORTTYPE: 'csv', 'txt' or 'xls' (without the quotes).
- EXPORTUSELABELS: 0, 1 or 2; 0 = no column headings, 1 = Short text, 2 = Long text
- EXPORTHEADER: 0 or 1; Exports information about the app and the date in the first 3 lines.
- EXPORTFILENAME: Set the file name for the export. If not set, it defaults to PRODUCTNAME_APPNAME_DATETIME.ext
- EXPORTSEPARATOR: Only valid for non-XLS exports. The column separator to use. If not set, a tab (.txt) or a semicolon (.csv) is used.
- NODUPLICATEBTN: 0 or 1; enable or disable the 'copy record' button in list-view.
- NONEWBTN: 0 or 1; enable or disable the 'Add new' button.
- NOHELPBTN: 0 or 1; enable or disable the 'Help' button.
- DELCHKBOX: 0 or 1; enable or disable the 'multi-delete' feature in list-view. Note: not all apps have this 'multi-delete'-feature implemented. If you find an app where you need it, and it hasn't this feature, contact me for a quote.
- SQLLIMITENTRY: 0 or 1; enable or disable the 'Results per page' entry field in the footer.
Various changes and additionsTue, Apr 06 2021
- GP004: Fixed the possibility to edit a menu when in View-only mode.
- Removed the browsertest from all applications, now that Internet Explorer is gone, and all browsers use up-to-date rendering engines.
- Email address verification via hunter.io updated.
- Filter column on empty value or zero: use a single minus character '-' to to show rows with no data in that column.
ZoomSun, Jan 31 2021
- Added zoom-in/out/reset buttons in the footer bar. These are only visible and active on mobile devices. The zoom setting is saved and recalled after a page reload or revisit.
- Various 'under-the-hood' changes.
Various changes and additionsMon, Dec 21 2020
- Added the possibility to pass more info about the used filters in list view, to the export header.
- Fixed a formatting poblem in Excel/CSV export.
- Position of the confirmation-dialog, when deleting a record, is now a bit higher on screen.
TagEditor styling and Date calculationsTue, Nov 24 2020
- TagEditor styling: set a maximum width.
- Fixes inside the date calculation routine that could cause 'Passing null to...' errors.
- GP008/10/13: An error message was not translated into the chosen language.
- MD005W: Bug fix.
- Added automatic amount formatting of fields on Excel/CSV export.
ALT-N or Option-N, tags and stylingTue, Nov 03 2020
- Added the keyboard shortcut ALT-N (Windows) / Option-N (macOS) to start a new record. Now you don't have to click the (+) button. This works when there is no input field selected.
- Added a jQuery Tag-Editor to the framework.
- Added an alternating backround to rows in listview; each even row gets a very light grey backround. This helps the eye to follow the data on a row from left to right.
Various changes and additionsThu, Oct 29 2020
- The unique form ID is now also added into its own field in the log at time of creation.
- Moving the mouse over the right side of the details screen now highlights the field row your mouse is over.
- Mobile UI improvements.
- Bug fix regarding accessing names of days and months, when none is given.
- Bug fix where data export could still be done after being logged out.
- Added an empty menu option, instead of a cross to empty the selection, to some popup menus in list view.
- Disabled the browser's autocomplete on username field.
Various fixesMon, Sep 28 2020
- MD005: Add default menu, when configured, for a new user.
The default menu for new users can be set via GP006, key 'DFTMNU-xxx', where 'xxx' can be anything you like, for example the name of the application or a sequence number.
- Changed some framework internals to be compatible with WDF/CG (Code Generator) changes.
Various changes and additionsTue, Sep 22 2020
- CSS improvements for the header bar to automatically make left and right sections equal in size.
- Home screen styling improvements.
- MD005: Form ID fix.
CSS updates for mobileWed, Sep 09 2020
- More CSS queries to better display details screens on mobile.
- GP004: UI and interaction improvements.
Apr 2022 (1)
Mar 2022 (1)
Feb 2022 (1)
Jan 2022 (1)
Dec 2021 (1)
Oct 2021 (1)
Sep 2021 (1)
Aug 2021 (1)
Jul 2021 (1)
Jun 2021 (1)
May 2021 (1)
Apr 2021 (1)
Jan 2021 (1)
Dec 2020 (1)
Nov 2020 (2)
Oct 2020 (1)
Sep 2020 (6)
Aug 2020 (4)
Jul 2020 (4)
Jun 2020 (7)
May 2020 (4)
Apr 2020 (3)
Feb 2020 (3)